The mazu iPad app from SkyMate gives you easy global access to a wide variety of communication and navigation functions.
Download the app from the App Store and it is ready for use. Connect your mazu app via satellite anywhere in the world using our mSeries system. Activate your SkyMate service with a variety of affordable connection plans.
Global Coverage – Stay Connected Wherever you go
- Reliable worldwide service
- mSeries system communicates via the Iridium network
- SOS – 24/7, 365 SAR emergency response by GEOS.
- International Emergency Response Coordination Center dispatches rescue operations.
Weather – Always know the weather with updates during your voyage
- Seven day forecasts show wind & wave heights where you are, and where you are going.
- Subscribe to and receive NOAA weather alerts.
- Download and view Satellite imagery through NEXRAD
Email and SMS* – Communication is easy
- Email and text while out at sea or away from cellular and WiFi connections
- Track your boat with SkyTracker, SkyMate’s online tracking system
- Position reporting – update family and friends automatically at an interval you choose
*SMS coverage varies by country
- On-screen tracking with NOAA nautical charts
- Create/edit routes, modify waypoints, active waypoint alarm
- Real-time navigation information on the dashboard
Sentry* – Monitor boat functions remotely anywhere in the world
- Sentry tells you what is going on aboard your boat no matter where the vessel is.
- Bilge/high water alarms, door and entry alerts, anchor watch, perimeter alarms and more.
- Up to 16 sensors/actuators can be connected at one time with 4 per cable.
*Sentry is a paid add-on and activation plans require Sentry activation for monitoring.